EXTERNAL PANEL PROFILES
Visible panel fasteners
Our wall panel fasteners are engineered to complement leading rainscreen cladding panels. Our comprehensive range of low-profile panel screws and panel rivets are colour matched to enhance aesthetics and available in a vast range of sizes to ensure that our clients’ requirements are met.
Colour range includes solid, metallic and woodgrain matches for any cladding panel. Plus the RAL and NCS range of colours.
Secret fix panels fasteners include:
- Thread cutting screws – suited to high pressure laminate type material, and plastic/resin based material.
- Expanding inserts – suited to timber based materials, including high pressure laminates.
- Undercut anchors – predominately suited to fibre cement, ceramic, stone, glass.
Our SikaTack adhesive system provides a solution to secret fix cladding panels to timber and metal subframes. It compliments a wide range of rainscreen facade materials and offer a practical and cost-effective alternative to mechanical secret fixing, particularly on thinner materials.
Our cladding panel profiles are specifically designed to enhance rainscreen facades both technically and aesthetically. Manufactured from Rigid PVC or aluminium the range includes various profiles and colours, fully integrated to provide a high-quality finish.
- Rigid PVC
- Aluminium – Mill Finish (untreated, Polyester Powder Coated to RAL colour range)
- Corner Profiles – Internal & External
- Horizontal Joint Profiles
- Jointing Profiles
- Edging Profiles
- Ventilation Profiles – Perforated trims to protect rainscreen cladding from vermin