We’re recruiting an Operations Administrator
Don’t miss your chance to become part of a successful and ambitious company.
If you’re highly organised, focused, and have a strong eye for detail, then this could be the role you’ve been looking for. Multi-faceted, this position encompasses a diverse range of administrative tasks; from logistics, reporting and purchase orders through to stock management and record-keeping.
- Based at our HQ in Hastings
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week, 08:30AM-17:00PM
- Company pension scheme
Working under the supervision and guidance of our Operations Manager, the job will involve providing administration support to the Operations team, assisting with numerous logistical, purchasing, inventories and record keeping tasks. It is a multi-faceted role which relies on quick-thinking, a can-do attitude and the keenest eye for detail.
Here are just a few highlights, illustrating the types of tasks which are key to this role.
- The smooth and timely running of material requirement reports and placing purchase orders
- Effective and organised controlling of stock levels
- Diligent raising of commercial invoices as and when needed
- Logistics management – liaising with transport companies to book deliveries. This is a key element of the role as our customers depend on precise delivery schedules.
- Checking and compiling T&A data for payroll, maintaining holiday and attendance records.
To succeed in this role, it’s about the mindset you bring and your attitude, rather than a particular qualification.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience of logistics or high-level administration
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience of purchasing would be an advantage
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player
If this sounds like you, then please apply in writing to Patrick Golding, Operations Director – email, firstname.lastname@example.org
What could the future look like?
Architectural Panel Solutions is committed to developing emerging talent. If you’re keen to succeed with a company that’s just as ambitious as you are, then this is the place.
Working for Architectural Panel Solutions
In today’s demanding world, architecture has to fulfil so many needs and take on numerous roles. From energy efficiency and ever rigid safety standards, to durability, creativity and of course value for money. The ‘must-have’ checklist is increasingly longer. As a result, architectural product manufacturers and architectural product designers are constantly raising their game – introducing unique and technically advanced cladding materials, in order to deliver on this demand.
At Architectural Panel Solutions we’re proud to present a range of premium cladding and framing solutions which enable designers and architects to realise their creative visions.